Things to consider
- You need to give four weeks notice to end your tenancy.
- You need to pay any money you owe us before you leave.
And before you leave the home you need to:
- Take gas and electricity meter readings
- Repair any damage to the property
- Redirect any post or correspondence via Royal Mail
- Clean, tidy and clear the property, including gardens, sheds, garages or balconies as part of the home
- Remove all belongings including carpets, cookers and rubbish
- Turn off power supply, including the heating
- Close and secure all windows and doors
★★★★★ 4.33 / 6 ratings